Rosemary, a traditional spice, has many benefits for human health.
Rosemary, which is an evergreen shrub native to the Mediterranean region, is used in many areas to treat many diseases for centuries in Europe, Asia and America. The oil and tea of rosemary, which is widely used as a spice, are also used for healing purposes.
The rosemary plant, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, is recommended to be used as a preventative against Alzheimer's and dementia due to its memory-enhancing effect.
It contains high amounts of vitamin A and vitamin C, as well as vitamin B6, vitamin B1, and vitamin B9. The plant, which also contains magnesium, calcium, copper, manganese and iron minerals, has many known benefits for human health.
It accelerates and facilitates digestion with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is known for its muscle spasm and pain relieving properties.
- Protects heart health.
- Helps to improve nerve functions. It is especially used in the prevention of diseases such as ataxia, dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- It gives effective results on weight loss.
- It increases the rate of excretion of water from the body, making it diuretic.
- Carnosol, rosmarinic, betulinic and carnosic acid in rosemary are protective against cancer.
Extracts of the plant give effective results against skin cancer, leukemia, breast and liver cancer, prostate, bladder, ovarian, colon, lung, and pancreatic cancers.
Rosemary benefits for hair:
Rosemary oil lengthens and nourishes the hair.
Rosemary oil has many effects and benefits on hair.
Especially when rosemary oil is applied to the scalp with massage, its effect increases even more.
In this way, you will get better results on the hair.
It strengthens the hair roots.
It stops hair loss.
It slows down hair whitening.
It nourishes the scalp and supports the formation of new hair.
It allows hair to grow without breaking.